There will be multiple opportunities for Young Professionals and Emerging Leaders to participate in the 2017 Chicago Forum:
- June 7-9: Attend as a full forum delegate! At a special discounted rate of $500, join us as delegates of the Forum. As a delegate, YPs can enjoy full access to the forum’s exciting events and speakers.
- To take advantage of the discounted rate please contact Brittany McGhee. Please note, we are unable to offer volunteer or discounted attendance opportunities beyond what is listed above.
- Click here to join the Council on Global Affairs!
HAVE A COCKTAIL
- June 8: Continue the conversation and grab a cocktail with fellow YPs and forum delegates! Celebrate the forum at an open bar reception the evening of Thursday, June 8 in the Council’s new state-of-the-art Conference Center.
- Registration will be available soon!
WATCH AND TWEET
- All plenary sessions of the forum will be livestreamed and accessible from anywhere in the world – join us virtually, engage via twitter, and be part of the fun! Moderators will take questions from Twitter and Facebook, so be sure to stay tuned and send in your questions!
- Each year, the forum invites research universities from around the world to send a graduate student to represent their institution at the forum. You can connect with them throughout the forum and at the reception on June 8.
- Nominations for this year's delegation are closed. Check back soon for bios of our 2017 student delegation.